Executive Learning Tour (ELT) is a premium integrated learning approach through a well balanced mix of various learning formats including Site Tours and Study Visits to peer organizations. Some detail formats are as following:
- Self-study Phase: key information to digest or prepare prior to the program
- Pre-course Questionnaire: references for facilitator to analyze beforehand and address your concerns during workshops
- Workshops: content customized to your learning needs; facilitated by experts and practitioners
- Group Exercise: to equip you with hands-on skills and learn from teamwork
- Case Studies: selected cases pertaining to issues of your concerns and relevance
- Site Tours: field trips to get most practical and first-hand experience
- Study Visits: visits to counterpart organizations to exchange insights and network
- Continued Learning: a sequel mentoring program is available to interested participants
In the age of globalization, it is more compelling and efficient than ever for corporate or Government agency to learn from the proven experiences of their counterparts or peers in other countries or regions.
Against this background, ELT is designed for professionals in both public and private sectors all around the world to most efficiently acquire in-depth understanding and first-hand experiences in the respective fields, as well as networking value.
All ELT programs are informative, interactive and experiential. Detailed content and learning formats can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- best practices and insights into host country’s development practice and strategies
- interactive workshops featuring highly selective topics, case studies and group discussions
- site tours to appreciate host country’s first-hand experience and practices
- study visits to relevant government agencies and companies
- networking and peer learning with experts and participants
Interested to find out more? Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org