Petroleum Midstream and Downstream Industry Development
—an Integrated Learning Solution to Oil & Gas Industry
The oil and gas industry plays a critical role in driving the global economy. As urban populations expand, global energy demand for refined goods will continue to rise.
The programme is aimed at assisting oil, gas and energy market professionals in both public and private sectors to enhance their skills and competence for formulating the most effective policies or business strategies in midstream and downstream development.
The program is structured through a mix of in-class learning and field visits.
Why Singapore and what are its applicable experiences?
The oil and gas industry is a key pillar of Singapore’s economy. Today, Singapore is the undisputed oil hub in Asia and is one of the world’s top three export refining centers. Asia’s oil and oil products pricing centre.
It is of great value to tap into Singapore’s progressive and forward-looking approach to developing the industry. Through this programme, participants will learn about unique ‘plug and play’ infrastructure and complete supply chain integration, which is central to its success.
Why you should attend?
- best practices and insights into Singapore’s development strategies
- interactive courses featuring highly selective topics, case studies and group discussions
- site tours to get a first-hand experience at Singapore’s advanced and pioneering facilities
- study visits to relevant government agencies and companies
- networking and peer learning with experts and participants
Experts and senior practitioners from oil and gas industry background will be engaged to facilitate in-depth exploration of the over following themes:
- Economics of Midstream and Downstream Industries
- Infrastructure development & project management
- Public-Private Partnership for Infrastructure Investment
- Supply chain integration
- Energy security
- LNG Operations and Management
- Gas/LNG as feedstock for power generation
- Customized learning solutions:
A learning specialist will be assigned to liaise with various stakeholders on finding out their specific learning objectives before the program commencement.
- Comprehensive and quality logistical arrangements:
Accommodation, meals, transport and field visits will be attended by an operation specialist to ensure a pleasant stay in Singapore for all participants.
Training time and location are customizable according to your preference. Kindly contact us for more information.
Interested to find out more? Please contact:
Marketing Manager – Executive Learning Tour
Neoedge Pte Ltd
DID: +65 6557 9157
Mainline: +65 6557 9188
Fax: +65 6557 9170